Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
How to apply
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.
A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Optimize and operate live games of EZ Games to bring out the best experiences for our players.
- Monitor and track in-game user behavior data, then collaborate with the in-house game development team to ship new features.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to identify areas where additional research or development is needed to maintain competitiveness.
B. We’re looking for
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar position, big plus with game/app products.
- Data Analysis: Ability to utilize player behavior data and analytics, and make strategic adjustments based on this data.
- Passion: Enthusiasm and dedication to the mobile gaming industry, particularly in enhancing the gameplay experience.
- Project Management: Proficiency in project management, including scheduling and coordinating in-game seasonal events.
- Monetization: Knowledge of IAP design and in-game ads optimization (Nice to have)
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Annual salary review & 13th-month salary.
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks in the office.
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance.
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Opportunity to work with international partners & career development on the global market.
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Send us your CV and we catch up with you right away