Game Creative Planner
A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Work collaboratively & be a consultant across the Marketing team to deliver highly performing ads
- Report on the performance of all creatives, present learning, and plan the next round of test including video ads, playable ads, store kits
- Optimize store kits and improve organic search on Google Play & Apple App Store
- Manage creative production team to create ads on time with high quality
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of digital communication marketing esp for tech product. Eager to work with visual & video script
- Passion for gaming.
- Love to dive in creative development process
- Be result-driven, precise, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Bonus base on individual/team performance.
- Working in an agile and active start-up environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email email@example.com with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.