Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
How to apply
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.
Main responsibilities & duties
- Develop rapid prototypes of the game logic and mechanics based on the game design document
- Become a game master who doesn’t code by request but codes to create an amazing game experience
- Innovate technical solutions to ensure game performance and unique game features
- Be a member of a scrum team & deliver work by tasks/story point
- Brainstorm to make clear game ideas, and technical solutions for any game features
- Design document and implement the graphics assets, animations, and UI elements to deliver a fully working game.
B. We’re looking for ✨
Experience in game development (Unity is preferred but if you are a devoted learner, everything is acceptable)
Knowledge of node.js Server / Backend / or NoSQL Database is also a bonus
High sense of responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having a positive and get-thing-done attitude.
Ability to take initiative and ownership in work;
Desire to work in a Technology start-up and dynamic environment with a high adaptation level;
C. Benefits 🎁
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Annual salary review & 13th-month salary.
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Healthcare, Learning Package
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Send us your CV and we catch up with you right away