Game Product Analyst
A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Use SQL queries in BigQuery to extract data
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research, including in-game economy and monetization
- Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases
- Work with the development team to provide new features based on best practices.
- Preferably 1.5 to 3 years of working experience in Data Analyst, Business Analyst or relevant positions.
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Passion for gaming.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc…) is strongly preferred.
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Bonus base on individual/team performance.
- Working in an agile and active start-up environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.