A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Handle full spectrum of financial and accounting role
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounting operations.
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments cash-flow management reporting for submission to CEO, BOD.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins and cost analysis
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup
- Proactively advise CFO and BOD on the company’s finance situation & propose action plans
- Be required to recognize the risk of data and report to CFO and BOD for solution
- Other tasks as required by CFO or BOD
- At least 06 years of experience in Accounting (Experience working in an IT company is an advantage).
- Good logic thinking
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Trustful person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic planning skills and ability to interact with all levels
- Multi-task, good management skill, time management skill, communication and organization skills
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Annual salary review.
- 13th-month salary.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code).
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email email@example.com with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.