A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Monitor and Optimize Ad ARPDAU, Ad Revenue, eCPM, Impressions, and Fill rates among live Ad network partners.
- Manage business relationships with ad network partners, from on-boarding to post-integration
- Consistently play games of our clients and their competitors to discover new ad revenue growth opportunities
- Benchmark/Evaluate Ad networks to be used based on monetization potential, integration constraints.
- Collaborating and effectively communicating with all stakeholders, including client’s in-house teams (UA, Data Analysts, Product teams, etc.)
- Stay on top of industry trends (ad monetization and beyond)
- Actively work on signing up new clients.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Able to compile and analyze performance data and metrics.
- Highly organized and can focus on several projects at once.
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented person.
- Background in mobile advertising technology
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Annual salary review & 13th-month salary.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Healthcare, Learning Package
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.