Performance Marketing Intern
A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Plan, execute and analyze user acquisition campaigns budget across marketing channels and go to meet business’s KPIs.
- Apply testing methodologies with multiple creatives and funnels on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio.
- Optimize acquisition efforts by analyzing marketing trends, testing new targeting segments and insights implementation
- Ensure tracking effectiveness of advertising campaigns and implementing continuous improvements and optimization – Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Keep track of changes and trends in the online marketing world and constantly identify areas for optimization.
- Understand business’s KPIs & organization structure
- Previous experience in managing mobile-app-install campaigns is plus
- Strong analytical and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Calculated fields, Advanced Formulas) – Must
- An experienced planner and project manager, with strong cross-team coordination skills. Must be comfortable operating at different levels in the organization, and across various teams – creative, data, product and so on.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
- BA/B.S. in economics, statistics or mathematics is an advantage
Equipped with a PC or laptop.
Competitive salary based on interview results.
Working in an agile and active start-up environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.