Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
How to apply
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.
A. Role & Missions – What you will do 🚀
- Delivers & Updates the Testing Plan
- Oversees and tracks all progress on the project.
- Represents QA in client meetings.
- Understands all aspects of the project from both QA & business points of view.
- Synchronizes all QA Teams working on the Project.
- Finds opportunities for improving overall Project Activities.
- Makes sure all team members have development plans and conducts 1on1s with all the key people.
- Uses known best practices to guide the direction of collaborative efforts and avoid repeating mistakes.
- Delegate project tasks based on members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis without affecting the quality and delivery time.
- Provides written feedback for all the teams involved in the project at the end of each milestone.
B. We’re looking for ✨
- 3 years+ of experience in game testing, esp. mobile games.
- Experience working closely with build and release teams including use of version control systems.
- Expert in these skills: English, Communication, Leadership, Project Management, Strategic Development, and Decision making.
C. Benefits 🎁
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Bonus based on individual/team performance.
- Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents
- Company trip, event, sport,…
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Send us your CV and we catch up with you right away