A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to achieve volume, quality, and ROI goals with strong analytical capabilities.
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns budget across marketing channels and go to meet the business’s KPIs.
- Apply testing methodologies with multiple creatives and funnels on an ongoing basis throughout your campaign’s portfolio.
- Optimize acquisition efforts by analyzing marketing trends, testing new targeting segments, and insights implementation
- Ensure tracking effectiveness of advertising campaigns and implementing continuous improvements and optimization – Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Keep track of changes and trends in the online marketing world and constantly identify areas for optimization.
- Understand business’s KPIs & organization structure.
- 2+ years of experience with the digital media ecosystem (i.e Google UAC, Facebook Ads, SDK ad networks), managing large scale user acquisition budgets on various channels and different geos (US preferably)
- Previous experience in managing mobile-app-install campaigns
- Strong analytical and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Calculated fields, Advanced Formulas) – Must
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Annual salary review & 13th-month salary.
- Hybrid working mode.
- Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email email@example.com with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.