A. Main responsibilities & duties
- Execute competitor analysis (Idle Mobile games) to identify opportunities for improving current products.
- Create detailed specifications for new features, scalable game systems, and in-game rewards.
- Develop comprehensive wireframes and user flows that depict game features visually and describe interactions between their elements.
- Closely monitor, analyze, and respond to gameplay data and user feedback on your designs through their entire lifecycle, from development to testing to live in-game.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Mobile, free to play, and/or Idle game experience preferred
- Writing complex design specs and seeing them through development to live in-game.
- Building detailed UX wireframes and flows using software/web-based tools.
- Ability to understand big picture product goals and business objectives, while having meticulous attention to detail along the way.
- A mobile game fan who plays (and spends money in) free-to-play titles.
- Equipped with a PC or laptop.
- Competitive salary based on interview results.
- Bonus base on individual/team performance.
- Working in an agile and active start-up environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email format name [Position]_[Your name] or call us at (+84) 393 726 823 if you need further help.